What We Provide:
We provide our Unique Tribute Service to you as the basis for your loved one’s funeral. Whether you choose burial or cremation, the professional team at your chosen funeral home will be there to support you every step of the way, and we will care for your loved one as if they were our own.
Our Traditional Funeral Includes:
• Flexibility to create personal and bespoke funeral arrangements
• A funeral service
• Choice of date and time of funeral service
• Choice of coffin (fully lined and fitted)
• Funeral cortege
• Choice of funeral procession route
• Bringing your loved one into our care
• Care and preparation of your loved one
• Embalming of your loved one
• Use of Private Chapel of Rest
• Advice, support and guidance
• Assistance with writing and publishing an obituary
• Completion of all documents and liaison with all third parties
• Organisation of floral tributes and funeral stationery
• Online Donation & Tributes
• Ashes Scatter Tube or Grave Marker included
Make It Unique
Funerals are all different: simple or grand, religious or not. We understand you want the funeral to feel right, and to be fitting both for the person you’ve lost and for the ones who are left behind. That could be as simple as choosing a favourite song, hymn or reading for the ceremony. Or it could mean having a theme that runs all through the arrangements, like using a favourite colour or including reminders of something the person loved.
We’ll guide you through all the options available to you and give clear information on costs.
We’re here for you when you need us the most.