Our Simple Funeral Includes:
• We will bring your loved one into our care, at any time of the day, within a 15-mile radius
• We will advise and assist you with the registration and certification of death and all other required documentation
• We will make the necessary arrangements for a dignified cremation or burial at your local crematorium or cemetery, at a time and date of our choosing
• We will prepare, care for and dress your loved one in a gown to match the Simple coffin we will provide
• Your loved one will rest in our private care facilities in our funeral home if you would like to visit. You will be able to visit your loved one by appointment during normal working hours only
• We will care for and attend to your loved one right up to the day of the funeral service
• A traditional hearse will transport your loved one directly to the crematorium or cemetery graveside at the appointed time of the service
• Our professional funeral team will be at the crematorium or cemetery to support and guide you on the day of the funeral
What Isn’t Included In Our Simple Funeral?
• You will not be able to choose the day and time of the funeral, and certain days and times may be excluded
• Visiting your loved one outside of our normal working hours
• A separate funeral service or celebration taking place before proceeding to the local crematorium or cemetery
• Arranging floral tributes, obituary notices or funeral stationery
• You will not be able to choose an alternative coffin
• Your loved one will not be permitted to be dressed in their own clothes
• Additional transport other than a traditional hearse
• Third-party costs such as doctors’, minister’s, officiant’s, and church or crematorium fees. We kindly ask for payment of these at the time of making the funeral arrangements
• Managing donation collections on your behalf or provision of a donation collection box
• Collection of ashes from the crematorium, arrangement of ashes burial or witness of scattering of ashes
What Additional Services Can I Choose?
We understand that while you may want to keep things simple, there may be some additional services that you would like to include.
Our experienced funeral team will be happy to talk through your needs and help you decide on the options that best suit you.
We will then be able to confirm any additional costs to you before making any arrangements.
As part of our Simple Funeral, the following services are available to you at an additional cost:
• We can organise for a chauffeur-driven limousine for you and your family to follow the hearse £280
• We can arrange for the hearse and/or limousine(s) to attend your chosen location before the funeral, and proceed to the funeral ‘in cortege’ £110
Other costs not included in our Simple Funeral:
• Bringing your loved into our care from beyond a 15-mile radius £1.80 per mile
• Collection of ashes from crematorium £37.50
• Provision of Scatter Tube for cremation ashes for scattering or keeping your loved one close £37.50
• Provision of Grave Marker for burial plot £37.50
• Donation tube to self-manage donations £37.50
Third Party Costs
All third party costs must be paid in full prior to the funeral taking place. Until such payments are made, any funeral arrangements will only be provisional and not confirmed. Third-party costs are essential services delivered by others, such as crematorium or cemetery fees, minister or officiant fees, and doctors’ fees.
The cost of the Simple Funeral is £1,995 excluding third party costs.