Regardless of how you’d like to say farewell, our caring team treat
everyone with the same level of professionalism and care.
What is included in the Cremation Without Ceremony Funeral?
• We will bring your loved one into our care within normal working hours and within a 15-mile radius (additional charges apply for out of hours’ service and additional mileage).
• We will advise and assist you with the registration and certification of death and all other required documentation.
• We will make the necessary arrangements for a dignified cremation at a crematorium of our choosing, and at a time and date of our choosing.
• We will care for and dress your loved one in a gown to match the interior of the simple coffin we will provide for your loved one.
• Your loved one will rest in our mortuary facilities and we will care for them with respect and dignity.
• Your loved one will be transported to a crematorium of our choosing by trained funeral professionals in a specialist funeral vehicle.
What isn’t included in the Cremation Without Ceremony Funeral?
• You will not be able to choose the day, time and location of the cremation.
• You will not be able to visit your loved one once they have been taken into our care.
• Our funeral team will not be present at the cremation.
• Your loved one will not be permitted to be dressed in their own clothes.
• The cremation will take place without a funeral service, on a date, time and location of our choosing.
• There will be no funeral procession, hearse or limousines, and it is not possible for mourners to attend or be present at the time of the cremation.
• You will not be able to choose an alternative coffin.
Are there any additional costs on a Cremation Without Ceremony?
• Bringing your loved one into our care outside of normal working hours (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm) - £220
• Bringing your loved into our care from beyond a 15-mile radius £1.80 per mile
• The only additional service that can be added to this choice of cremation is the delivery (by courier) of the ashes to any mainland UK home address - Price on application (alternatively we will advise you when your loved one’s ashes are available for collection from our nearest care centre).
All costs must be paid in full prior to the funeral taking place. Until such payments are made, any funeral arrangements will only be provisional and not confirmed.
Our Cremation Without Ceremony includes third party costs for doctors’ fees and crematorium fees.
A dignified cremation without a funeral service costs £1,495