Welcome to The Midcounties Co-operative funeralcare
How much will the funeral cost?
The cost of a funeral falls into three main categories:
- Cost of various items, such as the Coffin or Casket, Clothing and Memorials.
- The funeral director's fee, including making arrangements, hire of vehicles, liaison with third parties on documentation and general management of the funeral.
- All of the disbursements paid to other organisations on your behalf, such as the Church or Crematorium fees, floral tributes and obituary notices.
- Midcounties Co-operative funeralcare funeral directors are all members of the National Association of Funeral Directors, which means they have a responsibility to explain to you what the options are and how much they cost so that you are fully informed about the choices you make.
Our Funeral Pre Payment Plan
- Rather than pay for the funeral from their estate, or leave the cost to a family member, some people prefer to pay in advance. You can find full information on our Pre-Payment Funeral and Masonry Plans in our Planning Ahead section.
Your nearest Midcounties Co-operative funeralcare home can be found by using our Find Us tab at the top of each page on our site or by telephoning 01926 516098.